Monday, August 22, 2011

Elaine's Candy Shop Birthday

So my first baby turns 3 today...ahhh! From baby to toddler to preschooler - time goes so fast! She is out celebrating with daddy at the donut shop right now, but we are going to have her big princess party on Saturday with family and friends. So in the meantime I thought I would share some pictures from her Candy Shop birthday party last year. It turned out super cute! We had candy everywhere!
 Colored balls wrapped in cellophane make delicious giant jawbreakers!

I covered paper plates with tissue paper and then wrapped them in cellophane to make giant lollipops.



I made her a tutu and got an iron-on lollipop for her shirt. Too cute!




















Such a sweet little birthday girl! Stay tuned for the Princess Party!  

1 comment:

Search This Blog